Diploma Replacement

How to order a replacement diploma and/or a diploma cover.

(If your payment method is a check or money order, skip to 5.)

  1. Go to Electronic Payments or select Electronic Payments from the quicklinks menu 
  2. Enter your username (9-digit Humboldt ID number) and password (your birth date)
  3. Click on View all items and select Replacement Diploma / Diploma Cover
  4. Select the item(s) you want and add to payment. (You will enter your receipt number on the form) 
  5. Complete the Diploma Replacement Form (includes a space for any name changes needed)
  6. Print and sign your form.
  7. Return by mail, email or in person

Mail: Cal Poly Humboldt 
Office of the Registrar 
1 Harpst Street 
Arcata, CA 95521

Email: records@humboldt.edu

or In person: Office of the Registrar, First Floor SBS 

Diploma Cover

Order by mail, fax, email or in person with the diploma cover PDF Form.

Processing Time

Processing may take as long as a month (unless you are paying for expedited service). Note: During this time, rush diploma service requests will be reviewed within five business days.

The replacement diploma will bear the signatures of the current governor and current university and CSU officials, not necessarily those who were in office at the time of your graduation.

Disclosure of Student Information

We take your privacy seriously. Read more about the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).