Forms & Policies

Some forms are downloadable PDF's and some are eForms. 

All eForms require an HSU username and password. 

Please contact the ITS helpdesk at if you need assistance with your username and password. 


For additional academic policies see Academic Regulations and Student Rights, Responsibilities & the Fine Print in the university catalog.

Disclosure of Student Information

We take your privacy seriously. Read more about the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).