Unofficial Transcripts

Get your unofficial transcripts 

  1. Go to Student Center.

  2. Sign in with your user name and password.
  3. Select Transcript View Unofficial from the other academic... drop-down menu. Click the double-arrows.

Need your password reset?

  1. Go to the Cal Poly Humboldt homepage 

  2. Select  “Reset Humboldt Password” from the Quick Links drop-down menu.

  3. Follow the directions on the “Reset Humboldt Password" form.

Former Students 

Unofficial transcripts are not available through Student Center. Request your unofficial transcript with a PDF form.


If you have a question about transcripts, you can email our office for more information. Please include your full name (and any other names used at Humboldt) and your Cal Poly Humboldt ID number.


If you have problems downloading the fillable pdf form, try printing this paper form or email to obtain a copy.

Username & Password Help

If you have forgotten your password or username, go to Account Settings to reset your password and/or retrieve your user name. If you need assistance, contact the Technology Help Desk at 707-826-4357

If you are a former student and do not know your Humboldt ID number, contact the Office of the Registrar at 707-826-4101.

Disclosure of Student Information

We take your privacy seriously. Read more about the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).